Lyme Regis Condo
Welcome to the Community! Feel free to register and start a topic today! Thank You

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Lyme Regis Condo
Welcome to the Community! Feel free to register and start a topic today! Thank You
Lyme Regis Condo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lyme Regis Condo

A forum to discuss decisions made by the homeowners association and various things going on within the community.

You are not connected. Please login or register

What exactly are the community rules....

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1What exactly are the community rules.... Empty What exactly are the community rules.... Fri Jul 31, 2009 3:07 pm

Admin

Admin

If you dont know the rules.. how can you know you are breaking them?

https://lymeregis.board-directory.net

2What exactly are the community rules.... Empty Rules Thu Mar 18, 2010 3:37 pm

catsmeow

We have no clue what they are either. This is the most unhelpful
place that I have ever lived Evil or Very Mad

nomorecondo

catsmeow wrote:We have no clue what they are either. This is the most unhelpful
place that I have ever lived Evil or Very Mad

Recently I've been getting condo violations and I wondered for what. Come to find out you cant have ANYTHING on your porch, even if you cant see it from the street. This association charges so much money and for what?1? This is the most expensive fees I've ever paid. Not to mention how quick they are to take you to court and swindle money out of you. I wonder if their is anything we can do to have the management company changed. I did a little research and saw a news article on the association saying that at another property they are managing they all of a sudden required 10k from owners for repairs despite collecting fees for years..I agree yes this is the most unhelpful place ever!

4What exactly are the community rules.... Empty What are the rules? Fri Apr 23, 2010 2:05 pm

DonVaBeach

I just found this website, so sorry if I'm a month (or a year) late. As an owner/occupant, I received a complete package, over an inch thick, with a lot of information regarding the Association.

Most of it was historical in nature, but there were some pages that related to "rules and regulations".

Additionally, we used to have a monthly newsletter, that addressed whatever issues were hot at the time. This died for a while, after that "Select" manager was replaced. We now seem to be getting back to at least a quarterly letter.

They (Select Realty and the Association) are currently working on developing a website for Lyme Regis. Once that's in place, communications should increase dramatically.

As a sidebar, I find it interesting that sixty or so people read these posts, yet virtually no one ever replies. It's a shame.

So, Mr. or Mrs. Administrator, I applaud you for at least trying to get SOME kind of online dialog off the ground!

By the way...let me say this. Right now...towing is HOT! Any car parked illegally, or even legally, but without the proper tag displayed, might be towed. They (towing company) are making a LOT of visits to the area, and even walking up to the cars to check for a valid sticker or tag. One of my neighbors bought a new car, and didn't have a tag for it yet. The same night, they towed it away, and it cost him over $100 to get it back!

I bookmarked this page, so if you, or any of the lurkers have any specific questions, I'll try to answer them.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]