Lyme Regis Condo
Welcome to the Community! Feel free to register and start a topic today! Thank You

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Lyme Regis Condo
Welcome to the Community! Feel free to register and start a topic today! Thank You
Lyme Regis Condo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lyme Regis Condo

A forum to discuss decisions made by the homeowners association and various things going on within the community.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Assessments

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Assessments Empty Assessments Fri Aug 31, 2012 6:56 pm

Lizzy815

I'm not sure if this forum is still active. I wondered if anyone else was having issues with the recent notice that a special assessment was being made to charge all residents $1000.00 to finance repaving the parking lot. We have until Nov to pay the first $500, and until April of next year to pay the rest. Has anyone seen an estimate, or seen anything in the monthly newsletters, cuz I sure haven't. Also, am I the only one that gets a letter from Select about once a week about some fine, or something they want to charge for? They are continually mixing up my condo with my neighbors, and have tried to charge me 4 times now for window screens being missing, and trash on the porch. Please post a reply. I'm hoping to attend the next meeting, and see if I can find out more about the parking lot repaving. Thanks for reading!!

2Assessments Empty Assessments put the nail in the coffin Mon Feb 11, 2013 2:10 pm

OUTofHERE

I was not aware of a vote or meeting seeking the input of the community prior to the new assessments. With the economy and a baby on the way we could not afford to keep paying extras on top of the increase in condo fees. Condo associations keep community value high? What a joke! $60,000 is the going rate and we are more than willing to short sell or forclose to just get away from the high condo fees, assessment fee and fee to clean a fireplace we don't use. We have a baby on the way in April and I would rather spend $500 on him rather than pay for a poorly paved road.

And one more thing, parking. Thanks to neighbors with no compassion and lights that don't work I accidently parked in someone elses spot. The resident had me towed. On another occassion I forget to hang my pass on a rental one night after parking it there for a month.That night I was towed. $125 is an expensive mistake to make. With a busy life and working two jobs to afford what I have it is a shame to spend it on someone I feel is a prey for my wallet. Anyone want to buy a condo?

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum